cvs commit: ports/mail/prayer Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
ports/mail/prayer/files patch-Config patch-prayer_chroot.c
beech at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 10 11:00:09 PST 2008
beech 2008-01-10 19:00:09 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
mail/prayer Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
- Update to 1.0.18
- Makefile and plist cleanup
- Release: Prayer 1.0.18
- Important Security fix:
- os_connect_unix() had a strcpy() which should have been strncpy() to
prevent buffer overrun. Prayer 1.0.17 was mostly safe.
- Release: Prayer 1.0.17
- Fix small foulup wuth gethostbyname() calculations when binding
Prayer to specific interfaces.
- Cleanups to stop char vs unsigned char warnings with latest
- Make sure that all internal draft messages consistently use CRLF.
- Security audit for Prayer frontend following attack:
- Optional Chroot environment (See chroot options in config file).
- Stripped out debugging code.
Submitted by: Mike Bristow <mike at urgle.com>
Approved by: linimon (mentor)
Revision Changes Path
1.9 +7 -8 ports/mail/prayer/Makefile
1.7 +3 -3 ports/mail/prayer/distinfo
1.4 +8 -8 ports/mail/prayer/files/patch-Config
1.1 +19 -0 ports/mail/prayer/files/patch-prayer_chroot.c (new)
1.5 +2 -19 ports/mail/prayer/pkg-plist
More information about the cvs-ports