cvs commit: ports/devel Makefile ports/devel/rubygem-sequel
Makefile distinfo pkg-descr
miwi at FreeBSD.org
Wed Dec 24 16:25:48 PST 2008
miwi 2008-12-25 00:25:48 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
devel/rubygem-sequel Makefile distinfo pkg-descr
Sequel is a database toolkit for Ruby.
* Sequel provides thread safety, connection pooling and a concise
DSL for constructing database queries and table schemas.
* Sequel also includes a lightweight but comprehensive ORM layer for
mapping records to Ruby objects and handling associated records.
* Sequel supports advanced database features such as prepared
statements, bound variables, master/slave configurations, and database
* Sequel makes it easy to deal with multiple records without having
to break your teeth on SQL.
* Sequel currently has adapters for ADO, DB2, DBI, Informix, JDBC,
MySQL, ODBC, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL and SQLite3.
Submitted by: Wen Heping<wenheping at gmail.com>
Revision Changes Path
1.3300 +1 -0 ports/devel/Makefile
1.1 +28 -0 ports/devel/rubygem-sequel/Makefile (new)
1.1 +3 -0 ports/devel/rubygem-sequel/distinfo (new)
1.1 +14 -0 ports/devel/rubygem-sequel/pkg-descr (new)
More information about the cvs-ports