cvs commit: ports/graphics Makefile ports/graphics/cfdg Makefile
distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist ports/graphics/cfdg/files
miwi at FreeBSD.org
Sat Apr 26 17:55:18 UTC 2008
miwi 2008-04-26 17:55:18 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
graphics/cfdg Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
Context Free Design Grammar compiler.
Chris Coyne created a small language for design grammars called CFDG.
These grammars are sets of non-deterministic rules to produce images.
The images are surprisingly beautiful, often from very simple grammars.
Context Free is a full graphical environment for editing, rendering,
and exploring CFDG design grammars.
* Simultaneously available for Macintosh, Windows and Posix/Unix.
* Progressive image update: watch it generate
* Save generated images in PNG or SVG format.
* Produce animations
* Edit grammars and re-render easily.
* Render very large images (as large as 100 Mega-pixels).
* Can handle generated images with millions of shapes.
* Carefully tuned graphics rendering
* Many built-in examples
* Automatic checking for updates (Mac only).
* It's free, as in beer and as in speech.
Submitted by: Anatoly Borodin <anatoly.borodin at gmail.com>
Revision Changes Path
1.1147 +1 -0 ports/graphics/Makefile
1.1 +32 -0 ports/graphics/cfdg/Makefile (new)
1.1 +3 -0 ports/graphics/cfdg/distinfo (new)
1.1 +20 -0 ports/graphics/cfdg/files/patch-Makefile (new)
1.1 +24 -0 ports/graphics/cfdg/pkg-descr (new)
1.1 +35 -0 ports/graphics/cfdg/pkg-plist (new)
More information about the cvs-ports