cvs commit: ports/databases Makefile ports/databases/ptop Makefile
pav at FreeBSD.org
Wed Dec 19 01:33:32 PST 2007
pav 2007-12-19 09:33:31 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
databases/ptop Makefile distinfo pkg-descr
Ptop is top clone for PostgreSQL.
Similar to top, ptop allows you to monitor PostgreSQL processes.
It also allows you to:
* View currently running SQL statement of a process.
* View query plan of a currently running SELECT statement.
* View locks held by a process.
* View user table statistics.
* View user index statistics.
Submitted by: Sunghyuk Do <sunghyuk at gmail.com>
Revision Changes Path
1.648 +1 -0 ports/databases/Makefile
1.1 +25 -0 ports/databases/ptop/Makefile (new)
1.1 +3 -0 ports/databases/ptop/distinfo (new)
1.1 +12 -0 ports/databases/ptop/pkg-descr (new)
More information about the cvs-ports