cvs commit: ports/ports-mgmt/p5-FreeBSD-Portindex Makefile distinfo
miwi at FreeBSD.org
Sun Aug 5 22:50:05 UTC 2007
miwi 2007-08-05 22:50:04 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
ports-mgmt/p5-FreeBSD-Portindex Makefile distinfo
- Update to 2.0
* Now tracks changes to OPTIONS settings, and the effect those
have on port dependencies.
* Cleanup of warning and error messages -- new 'Warnings'
configuration variable to turn them on/off
* New 'Strict' configuration option -- at the moment this just
enforces a check that all ports are referenced from the
category Makefile in the directory above. May be extended to
other items later.
* New 'CrunchWhitespace' configuration option -- emulate the way
that 'make index' collapses multiple whitespace into single in
port description lines.
* Internal changes to data structures, cache file locking
etc. which will be needed to support multithreaded cache
initialization / update (It is coming... eventually). One
consequence is that there is no longer a dependency on
* Mk/bsd.commands.mk and Mk/bsd.destdir.mk added to the list of
Makefiles where changes are not expected to affect the INDEX.
* Bugfix -- correct programming error when picking out changes to
lists of SUBDIRs in category Makefiles.
Note: You will have to reinitialize the ports cache when updating.
Unfortunately, due to the changes in BerkeleyDB locking / concurrent
access, version 2.0 code cannot even open the version 1.9 data cache.
Submitted by: Matthew Seaman <m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk> (maintainer)
Revision Changes Path
1.14 +1 -5 ports/ports-mgmt/p5-FreeBSD-Portindex/Makefile
1.11 +3 -3 ports/ports-mgmt/p5-FreeBSD-Portindex/distinfo
More information about the cvs-ports