cvs commit: ports/print/auctex Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
hrs at FreeBSD.org
Sun Apr 8 13:24:56 UTC 2007
hrs 2007-04-08 13:24:55 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
print/auctex Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
Update to 11.84. Changes include:
* There have been problems with the `-without-texmf-dir' option to
`configure' when the value of `-with-kpathsea-sep' was set or
determined for an installation system with a default different
from that of the runtime system. `with-kpathsea-sep' has been
removed; the setting is now usually determined at runtime.
Due to this and other problems, preview-latex in the released
XEmacs package failed under Windows or with anything except recent
* AUCTeX and preview-latex have been changed in order to accommodate
file names containing spaces. preview-latex now tolerates bad
PostScript code polluting the stack (like some Omega fonts).
* `preview.sty' had in some cases failed to emit PostScript header
* Support for folding of comments was added.
* The `polish' language option of the babel LaTeX package as well as
the polski LaTeX package are now supported. Most notably this
means that AUCTeX will help to insert quotation marks as defined
by polish.sty (`"`..."'') and polski.sty (`,,...''').
* The TeX tool bar is now available and enabled by default in plain
* Bug fix in the display of math subscripts and superscripts.
* Bug fix `TeX-doc' for Emacs 21.
* There has been quite a number of other bug fixes to various
features and documentation across the board.
Revision Changes Path
1.29 +3 -2 ports/print/auctex/Makefile
1.14 +3 -3 ports/print/auctex/distinfo
1.15 +5 -1 ports/print/auctex/pkg-plist
More information about the cvs-ports