cvs commit: ports/math/mumps Makefile distinfo
thierry at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jun 24 21:35:15 UTC 2006
thierry 2006-06-24 21:35:14 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
math/mumps Makefile distinfo
Upgrade to 4.6.3. Changes include:
A new version of the powerful solver has been released. Changes include:
* Reduced memory usage for symmetric matrices (compressed CB)
* Reduced memory allocation for parallel executions
* Scheduler parameters for parallel executions modified
* Memory estimates (that were too large) corrected with
2Dcyclic Schur complement option
* Portability improved (C/Fortran interfacing for strings)
* The situation leading to Warning "RHS associated in MUMPS_301"
no more occurs.
* Parameters INFO/RINFO from the Scilab/Matlab API are now called
INFOG/RINFOG in order to match the MUMPS user's guide.
Submitted by: Pedro F. Giffuni <giffunip (at) asme.org>
Revision Changes Path
1.2 +6 -4 ports/math/mumps/Makefile
1.2 +3 -3 ports/math/mumps/distinfo
More information about the cvs-ports