cvs commit: ports/emulators/gxemul Makefile distinfo
jkoshy at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jul 26 11:00:00 UTC 2006
jkoshy 2006-07-26 10:59:59 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
emulators/gxemul Makefile distinfo
Upgrade to v0.4.1.
Major upstream changes from the previous ported version
- speedups for MIPS emulation,
- an improved dyntrans backend,
- tweaks to ARM, PPC, AVR, SPARC and MIPS emulation,
- support for remote debugging using GDB,
- a new statistics gathering option "-s",
- most configuration options are no longer supported,
- bug fixes.
- the port no longer depends on GCC >= 3.2 on FreeBSD 4.X.
- OPTION "X" has been renamed as "X11" for consistency.
Revision Changes Path
1.6 +5 -33 ports/emulators/gxemul/Makefile
1.5 +3 -3 ports/emulators/gxemul/distinfo
More information about the cvs-ports