cvs commit: ports/print Makefile ports/print/py-pyscript Makefile
distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
pav at FreeBSD.org
Sat Apr 29 16:16:57 UTC 2006
pav 2006-04-29 16:16:56 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
print/py-pyscript Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
PyScript is a python module for producing high quality postscript
graphics. Rather than use a GUI to draw a picture, the picture is
programmed using python and the PyScript objects.
Some of the key features are:
* All scripting is done in python, which is a high level, easy
to learn, well-developed scripting language.
* All the objects can be translated, scaled, rotated, ... in fact
any affine transformation.
* Plain text is automatically kerned.
* You can place arbitrary LaTeX expressions on your figures.
* You can create your own figure objects, and develop a library
of figure primitives.
* Output is publication quality.
Author: Alexei Gilchrist, Paul Cochrane <aalexei at users.sourceforge.net>
Submitted by: Nicola Vitale <nivit at email.it>
Revision Changes Path
1.391 +1 -0 ports/print/Makefile
1.1 +48 -0 ports/print/py-pyscript/Makefile (new)
1.1 +3 -0 ports/print/py-pyscript/distinfo (new)
1.1 +18 -0 ports/print/py-pyscript/pkg-descr (new)
1.1 +127 -0 ports/print/py-pyscript/pkg-plist (new)
More information about the cvs-ports