cvs commit: ports/security/mussh Makefile distinfo
garga at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 19 08:01:28 PDT 2005
garga 2005-10-19 15:01:26 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
security/mussh Makefile distinfo
- Update to 0.6
- Pass maintainership to submitter
This version adds the following features:
- added '-s' to ssh-agent calls so that they will work
for people with non-bash shells. (thanks to Jacob)
- Asynchronous mode works.
- Asynchronous mode required temp files so we use
mktemp to make it safer.
- Blocking option in async mode.
- All debug messages go to STDERR.
- Invoke remote shell (default bash) explicitely.
- SIGQUIT (ctrl-\) prints current/remaining host(s).
- Modernized all ``'s to $()'s.
Submitted by: Frank Laszlo <laszlof at vonostingroup.com>
Revision Changes Path
1.8 +4 -3 ports/security/mussh/Makefile
1.4 +2 -2 ports/security/mussh/distinfo
More information about the cvs-ports