cvs commit: ports/sysutils Makefile ports/sysutils/pear-File_Fstab
Makefile distinfo pkg-descr
pav at FreeBSD.org
Fri Mar 11 08:29:30 PST 2005
pav 2005-03-11 16:29:30 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
sysutils/pear-File_Fstab Makefile distinfo pkg-descr
New port: sysutils/pear-File_Fstab PEAR class to read and write fstab files
PEAR::File_Fstab is an easy-to-use package which can read & write UNIX fstab
files. It presents a pleasant object-oriented interface to the fstab.
* Supports blockdev, label, and UUID specification of mount device.
* Extendable to parse non-standard fstab formats by defining a new Entry
class for that format.
* Easily examine and set mount options for an entry.
* Stable, functional interface.
* Fully documented with PHPDoc.
Submitted by: Antonio Carlos Venancio Junior <antonio at php.net>
Revision Changes Path
1.629 +1 -0 ports/sysutils/Makefile
1.1 +33 -0 ports/sysutils/pear-File_Fstab/Makefile (new)
1.1 +2 -0 ports/sysutils/pear-File_Fstab/distinfo (new)
1.1 +12 -0 ports/sysutils/pear-File_Fstab/pkg-descr (new)
More information about the cvs-ports