cvs commit: ports/mail/mailscanner Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
garga at FreeBSD.org
Wed Aug 31 13:19:03 GMT 2005
garga 2005-08-31 13:19:02 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
mail/mailscanner Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
- Update to 4.44.6
* New Features and Improvements *
- Published new version of the book, but advise you don't purchase until
3rd week of August so I get to check a copy off the press first.
- Optimised situation where spam archive is being kept clean but many
messages are being deleted. Thanks to yavor.trapkov at wipe.int for that.
- Improved logging to show what sort of HTML tags have been disarmed.
- Added "Scan Messages" option (intended to be a ruleset) which is an
easy way of disabling all scanning and processing of messages. Great
for customers who don't want scanning of any sort on their messages.
- More phishing net improvements and additions to the safe sites list.
* Fixes *
- Resolved dependency problems by "tweaking" /usr/lib/rpm/perl.req to
produce no output.
- Added more Postfix temporarily-invalid-message checks.
This is working perfectly reliably now.
- Added disk full checks for MailScanner/incoming space.
- Added missing object instantiate in the generic spam scanner.
- Fixed reporting and scoring bugs in Custom Spam Scanner.
- Made Postfix hash depth measurement more tolerant of stray files such
as Razor logs appearing in the hold queue directories.
- Delete temporary TNEF files created by internal TNEF decoder/expander.
- Removed stray tar.gz files from tar distribution that shouldn't be there.
Submitted by: maintainer
Revision Changes Path
1.40 +6 -5 ports/mail/mailscanner/Makefile
1.27 +2 -2 ports/mail/mailscanner/distinfo
1.24 +3 -3 ports/mail/mailscanner/files/patch-docs:man:MailScanner.8
1.17 +3 -3 ports/mail/mailscanner/files/patch-docs:man:MailScanner.8.html
1.24 +25 -8 ports/mail/mailscanner/files/patch-docs:man:MailScanner.conf.5
1.20 +35 -4 ports/mail/mailscanner/files/patch-docs:man:MailScanner.conf.5.html
1.24 +8 -2 ports/mail/mailscanner/pkg-plist
More information about the cvs-ports