cvs commit: ports/textproc Makefile ports/textproc/nux Makefile
distinfo pkg-descr ports/textproc/nux/files fire-validate.sh
hq at FreeBSD.org
Thu Oct 28 10:14:44 PDT 2004
hq 2004-10-28 17:14:43 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
textproc/nux Makefile distinfo pkg-descr
Nux is a small, straightforward, and surprisingly effective open-source
extension of the XOM XML library. Nux is geared towards versatile embedded
integration and interchange, in particular for high-throughput server container
environments (e.g. large-scale Peer-to-Peer messaging network infrastructures
over high-bandwidth networks, scalable MOMs, etc). But its simplicity also
makes it useful for client side XML query/transformation workflow pipelines.
- Seamless W3C XQuery support for XOM.
- Efficient and flexible pools and factories for XQueries, XSL Transforms, as
well as Builders that validate against various schema languages, including
W3C XML Schemas, DTDs, RELAX NG, Schematron, etc.
- For simple and complex continuous queries and/or transformations over very
large or infinitely long XML input, a convenient streaming path filter API
combines full XQuery support with straightforward filtering.
- Glue for integration with JAXB and for queries over ill-formed HTML.
- All this is rock-solid, dependable, well documented, and ships in a jar file
that weighs just 60 KB.
Revision Changes Path
1.756 +1 -0 ports/textproc/Makefile
1.1 +69 -0 ports/textproc/nux/Makefile (new)
1.1 +2 -0 ports/textproc/nux/distinfo (new)
1.1 +5 -0 ports/textproc/nux/files/fire-validate.sh (new)
1.1 +20 -0 ports/textproc/nux/pkg-descr (new)
More information about the cvs-ports