cvs commit: ports/Tools/scripts sunshar.rbports/Tools/scripts/sunshar
knu at FreeBSD.org
Sat Feb 28 06:29:09 PST 2004
knu 2004/02/28 06:29:09 PST
FreeBSD ports repository
Tools/scripts/sunshar Makefile sunshar.1
Add sunshar, a "secure unshar" for ports committers, which:
- Does not execute unknown commands nor call sh(1) at all.
- Does not overwrite existing files by default.
- Does not extract files into upper directories.
- Does have a dry run (-n) flag to see what would have been extracted.
- Does have a strip (-p N) flag to strip any number of levels from
It (so far) only supports shell archives made with BSD shar.
Revision Changes Path
1.1 +299 -0 ports/Tools/scripts/sunshar.rb (new)
1.1 +13 -0 ports/Tools/scripts/sunshar/Makefile (new)
1.1 +56 -0 ports/Tools/scripts/sunshar/sunshar.1 (new)
More information about the cvs-ports