cvs commit: ports/sysutils/cdrdao Makefile distinfo pkg-descr
pkg-plist ports/sysutils/cdrdao/files patch-Makefile.in
patch-configure patch-dao::cdrdao.drivers patch-dao::cdrdao.man
netchild at FreeBSD.org
Wed Feb 18 06:56:11 PST 2004
netchild 2004/02/18 06:56:10 PST
FreeBSD ports repository
sysutils/cdrdao Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
sysutils/cdrdao/files patch-configure patch-dao::cdrdao.man
- Update to 1.1.8. Relevant parts from the release notes:
- Improved performance of the new L-EC code by up to a factor 2 depending
on the hardware.
- 'read-test' runs L-EC encoder over mode 1 or mode 2 form 1 sectors to
allow performance testing in conjunction with option --speed.
- toc2cddb: translates a TOC file into a cddb file. (Giuseppe Corbelli)
- cue2toc: convert CUE to TOC format for audio CDs. (Matthias Czapla)
Note: The 1.1.8 tarball was re-rolled twice because of missing files and
a show-stopper in gcdmaster and some SourceForge mirrors still might
need to catch up on it. If you have problems with differing checksums
please fetch from ftp://us.dl.sourceforge.net/pub/sourceforge/cdrdao,
which is known to carry the latest version.
- Use/respect DATADIR and DOCSDIR.
- Make PREFIX-clean by respecting PREFIX instead of LOCALBASE.
- First part of splitting gcdmaster into a slave port because the conditional
compilation via HAVE_GNOME caused problems when gnomelibs where installed
afterwards (PR 61840).
- Tidy the PORTDOCS a bit, e.g. no longer install the release notes for
previous releases, they are easily accessible on the homepage anyway.
- On deinstall, remind the user to delete the global config file if existent
and permanently removing this port.
- In pkg-descr, mention that cdrdao also handles the bin/cue format. Wording
taken from the Debian cdrdao package.
- Fix some references in the cdrdao manpage to fit FreeBSD.
- Remove the WITH_PTHREADS knob, it was never very usefull on FreeBSD.
- Remove the WITHOUT_SCGLIB knob, the "native" CAM interface of cdrdao has
issues with ATAPICAM and probably will be removed in future version.
- Remove "-DBSD_SCSI_SENSE_BUG" from CFLAGS, for an explanation see
sysutils/sformat/Makefile revision 1.5.
Submitted by: maintainer
Revision Changes Path
1.41 +60 -78 ports/sysutils/cdrdao/Makefile
1.8 +2 -1 ports/sysutils/cdrdao/distinfo
1.1 +22 -0 ports/sysutils/cdrdao/files/patch-Makefile.in (new)
1.4 +322 -14 ports/sysutils/cdrdao/files/patch-configure
1.1 +26 -0 ports/sysutils/cdrdao/files/patch-dao::cdrdao.drivers (new)
1.2 +13 -2 ports/sysutils/cdrdao/files/patch-dao::cdrdao.man
1.2 +1 -1 ports/sysutils/cdrdao/files/patch-dao::main.cc
1.2 +0 -32 ports/sysutils/cdrdao/files/patch-paranoia::configure (dead)
1.3 +2 -2 ports/sysutils/cdrdao/files/patch-scsilib::RULES::i386-freebsd-cc.rul
1.2 +0 -8 ports/sysutils/cdrdao/files/patch-scsilib::TARGETS::Targetdirs (dead)
1.2 +0 -41 ports/sysutils/cdrdao/files/patch-scsilib::include::btorder.h (dead)
1.2 +0 -11 ports/sysutils/cdrdao/files/patch-scsilib::libscg::scsiopen.c (dead)
1.2 +0 -11 ports/sysutils/cdrdao/files/patch-scsilib::libscg::scsitransp.c (dead)
1.1 +11 -0 ports/sysutils/cdrdao/files/patch-trackdb::lec.cc (new)
1.1 +92 -0 ports/sysutils/cdrdao/files/patch-utils::Makefile.in (new)
1.2 +0 -11 ports/sysutils/cdrdao/files/patch-xdao::AudioCDView.cc (dead)
1.6 +3 -0 ports/sysutils/cdrdao/pkg-descr
1.11 +10 -36 ports/sysutils/cdrdao/pkg-plist
More information about the cvs-ports