cvs commit: ports/biology Makefile ports/biology/lsysexp Makefile
distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
edwin at FreeBSD.org
Tue Sep 2 19:23:24 PDT 2003
edwin 2003/09/02 19:23:23 PDT
FreeBSD ports repository
biology/lsysexp Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
L-system Explorer is a program used for viewing and creating
The following features are supported:
- Over 500 builtin L-systems, arranged into about 20 groups.
- Ability to create and save custom L-systems and L-system groups.
- Abilty to save images of L-systems (in PNG or JPEG format).
- Multiple L-systems can be viewed at the same time.
- Able to use custom colors and gradients.
- Can also generate random gradients, or completely random colors.
- Able to draw using lines, points, or a random combination of both.
Submitted by: David Yeske <dyeske at yahoo.com>
Revision Changes Path
1.62 +1 -0 ports/biology/Makefile
1.1 +22 -0 ports/biology/lsysexp/Makefile (new)
1.1 +1 -0 ports/biology/lsysexp/distinfo (new)
1.1 +17 -0 ports/biology/lsysexp/pkg-descr (new)
1.1 +30 -0 ports/biology/lsysexp/pkg-plist (new)
More information about the cvs-ports