cvs commit: ports/lang/seed7 Makefile distinfo
gahr at FreeBSD.org
Tue Mar 6 14:17:25 UTC 2012
gahr 2012-03-06 14:17:24 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
lang/seed7 Makefile distinfo
- Update to 05_20120304
* The "ftpserv.sd7" example program was improved to support the
commands RNFR and RNTO and to work correctly, when the listener
cannot open a passive data port.
* The font support was improved, such that caching of character
* Some characters in the standard bitmap fonts were added or
* The functions 'socSend' and 'socSendto' in "soc_rtl.c" were
improved to work correctly under 64-bit systems.
* The function 'fltSci' in "flt_rtl.c", was improved to avoid
a C compiler warning about the change of a constant value.
* The function 'redraw' in "drw_x11.c" was changed, such that it
does not use a parameter of type 'XExposeEvent'.
* The functions 'drwHeight', 'drwWidth', 'drwXPos' and 'drwYPos'
in "drw_x11.c" were improved to raise RANGE_ERROR when the
window does not exist.
* The function 'handleExpose' was introduced in "gkb_x11.c", to
handle the job of calling 'redraw'.
* The type 'unsigned int' was replaced by 'sysizetype' in
'findid.c', 'findid.h', 'identutl.c', 'identutl.h', 'literal.c',
'numlit.c', 'scanner.c' and 'symbol.h'.
* Some improvements were done in 'prg_comp.c', 'reflib.c',
'analyze.c', 'exec.c', 'infile.c', 'info.c' and 'typlib.c' to
reduce the number of warnings.
* Support for the unused action "ENU_SIZE" was removed.
- Add LICENSE
Revision Changes Path
1.42 +3 -1 ports/lang/seed7/Makefile
1.38 +2 -2 ports/lang/seed7/distinfo
More information about the cvs-all