cvs commit: ports/devel/shapelib Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
ports/devel/shapelib/files patch-Makefile patch-contrib-Makefile
Sunpoet Po-Chuan Hsieh
sunpoet at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jan 7 17:44:58 UTC 2012
sunpoet 2012-01-07 17:44:57 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
devel/shapelib Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
devel/shapelib/files patch-Makefile patch-contrib-Makefile
- Update to 1.3.0b3
- shpopen.c, dbfopen.c, shptree.c, shapefil.h: Minimize use of CPL services in
favor of SAHooks.Error().
- Makefile: Remove all the shared library building stuff, it is just too half
assed, and results in all sorts of bug reports and complaints. Instead just
install a static libshp.a.
- Makefile: build shpdumptree as part of all target (#1648).
- shpopen.c: fix memory leaks in error cases (#2061)
- contrib/*.c: Include stdlib.h and strings.h (#2146)
- shpdump.c: change to use %.15g for coordinate reporting. (#2277)
- dbfopen.c, shapelib.h: Add functions to reorder and alter field definitions.
DBFReorderFields() and DBFAlterFields().
- dbfopen.c: Ensure pending record is flushed when adding a native field
- shapefil.h: avoid warnings with SHP_CVSID on gcc.
- dbfopen.c: fix read past end of init data fetching code page
- shpopen.c: do not error out on a shape with zero vertices.
- shpdump.c: do not crash if null shape returned by read object.
- shptree.c: fix sign of Z and M comparisons in SHPCheckObjectContained.
Revision Changes Path
1.30 +26 -20 ports/devel/shapelib/Makefile
1.9 +2 -2 ports/devel/shapelib/distinfo
1.6 +40 -100 ports/devel/shapelib/files/patch-Makefile
1.5 +11 -11 ports/devel/shapelib/files/patch-contrib-Makefile
1.4 +3 -3 ports/devel/shapelib/files/patch-shapefil.h
1.8 +7 -7 ports/devel/shapelib/pkg-plist
More information about the cvs-all