cvs commit: ports/security/py-keyring Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
jgh at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 21 21:47:27 UTC 2012
jgh 2012-02-21 21:47:27 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
security/py-keyring Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
- Update to 0.7.1
* Removed non-ASCII characters from README and CHANGES docs (required by
distutils if we're to include them in the long_description). Fixes #55.
* Python 3 is now supported. All tests now pass under Python 3.2 on
Windows and Linux (although Linux backend support is limited). Fixes #28.
* Extension modules on Mac and Windows replaced by pure-Python ctypes
implementations. Thanks to Jerome Laheurte.
* WinVaultKeyring now supports multiple passwords for the same service. Fixes
* Most of the tests don't require user interaction anymore.
* Entries stored in Gnome Keyring appears now with a meaningful name if you try
to browser your keyring (for ex. with Seahorse)
* Tests from Gnome Keyring no longer pollute the user own keyring.
* `keyring.util.escape` now accepts only unicode strings. Don't try to encode
strings passed to it.
Submitted by: maintainer, douglas at douglasthrift.net
Revision Changes Path
1.10 +3 -2 ports/security/py-keyring/Makefile
1.8 +2 -2 ports/security/py-keyring/distinfo
1.6 +63 -46 ports/security/py-keyring/pkg-plist
More information about the cvs-all