cvs commit: ports/devel Makefile ports/devel/gjstest Makefile
distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist ports/devel/gjstest/files
Sunpoet Po-Chuan Hsieh
sunpoet at FreeBSD.org
Tue Oct 18 17:03:51 UTC 2011
sunpoet 2011-10-18 17:03:51 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
devel/gjstest Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
- Add gjstest 1.0.6
engine, without needing to launch a full browser.
- Extremely fast test startup and execution time, without having to run a
- Clean, readable output in the case of both passing and failing tests.
- A browser-based test driver that can simply be refreshed whenever JS is
- Style and semantics that resemble Google Test for C++.
- A built-in mocking framework that requires minimal boilerplate code (e.g. no
$tearDown or $verifyAll) with style and semantics based on the Google C++
The trade-off is that since tests are run in V8 without a browser, there is no
DOM available. You can still use Google JS Test for tests of DOM-manipulating
code however; see "Is it for me?"  for more details.
Revision Changes Path
1.4620 +1 -0 ports/devel/Makefile
1.1 +41 -0 ports/devel/gjstest/Makefile (new)
1.1 +2 -0 ports/devel/gjstest/distinfo (new)
1.1 +11 -0 ports/devel/gjstest/files/patch-base-stl_decl.h (new)
1.1 +21 -0 ports/devel/gjstest/pkg-descr (new)
1.1 +36 -0 ports/devel/gjstest/pkg-plist (new)
More information about the cvs-all