cvs commit: ports/devel Makefile ports/devel/p5-XS-Object-Magic
Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
Sunpoet Po-Chuan Hsieh
sunpoet at FreeBSD.org
Sat Nov 5 15:03:44 UTC 2011
sunpoet 2011-11-05 15:03:43 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
devel/p5-XS-Object-Magic Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
- Add p5-XS-Object-Magic 0.04
This way of associating structs with Perl space objects is designed to supercede
Perl's builtin T_PTROBJ with something that is designed to be:
- The association of the pointer using sv_magicext can be done on any data type,
so you can associate C structs with any representation type.
- This means that you can add pointers to any object (hand coded, Moose or
otherwise), while still having instance data in regular hashes.
- The C pointer is neither visible nor modifiable from Perl space.
- This prevents accidental corruption which could lead to segfaults using
T_PTROBJ (e.g. $$ptr_obj = 0).
Revision Changes Path
1.4649 +1 -0 ports/devel/Makefile
1.1 +34 -0 ports/devel/p5-XS-Object-Magic/Makefile (new)
1.1 +2 -0 ports/devel/p5-XS-Object-Magic/distinfo (new)
1.1 +17 -0 ports/devel/p5-XS-Object-Magic/pkg-descr (new)
1.1 +14 -0 ports/devel/p5-XS-Object-Magic/pkg-plist (new)
More information about the cvs-all