cvs commit: ports/graphics/lcms2 Makefile
danfe at FreeBSD.org
Fri Nov 4 03:41:22 UTC 2011
danfe 2011-11-04 03:41:21 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
- Canonicalize Makefile header
- Rephrase COMMENT line, define LICENSE (MIT)
- Prefer lowercase (foo) to uppercase (FOO) variables in ``.for .. .endfor''
loops, as it indicates better that variable supposed to be "local"
- Cleanup Makefile (drop no-op REINPLACE_CMD's, CFLAGS augmentation, etc.)
- Use more standard MANPREFIX instead of MAN1PREFIX which also does not seem
to be documented anywhere
Revision Changes Path
1.7 +20 -23 ports/graphics/lcms2/Makefile
More information about the cvs-all