cvs commit: ports/www Makefile ports/www/py-django-piston Makefile
clsung at FreeBSD.org
Wed Nov 2 01:45:20 UTC 2011
clsung 2011-11-02 01:45:20 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
www/py-django-piston Makefile distinfo pkg-descr
A mini-framework for Django for creating RESTful APIs.
Piston is a relatively small Django application that lets you
create application programming interfaces (API) for your sites.
It has several unique features:
* Ties into Django's internal mechanisms.
* Supports OAuth out of the box (as well as Basic/Digest or custom auth.)
* Doesn't require tying to models, allowing arbitrary resources.
* Speaks JSON, YAML, Python Pickle & XML (and HATEOAS.)
* Ships with a convenient reusable library in Python
* Respects and encourages proper use of HTTP (status codes, ...)
* Has built in (optional) form validation (via Django), throttling, etc.
* Supports streaming, with a small memory footprint.
Revision Changes Path
1.3020 +1 -0 ports/www/Makefile
1.1 +24 -0 ports/www/py-django-piston/Makefile (new)
1.1 +2 -0 ports/www/py-django-piston/distinfo (new)
1.1 +17 -0 ports/www/py-django-piston/pkg-descr (new)
More information about the cvs-all