cvs commit: ports/databases/redis Makefile distinfo
Sergey A. Osokin
osa at FreeBSD.org
Thu May 26 12:55:27 UTC 2011
osa 2011-05-26 12:55:26 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
databases/redis Makefile distinfo
Update from 2.2.7 to 2.2.8.
* A new form of dict.c (hash table implementation) iterator that performs less
copy-on-write of pages, introduced in Redis 2.2.7, caused ZINTERSTORE,
ZUNIONSTORE, SINTER, SINTERSTORE commands to behave in the wrong way.
This bug is now fixed.
* Print version info before running the test with 'make test'. This is mainly
useful for the Continuous Integration system we run.
* Fix for DEBUG DIGEST, key may expire on lookup, producing the wrong result.
* Replication with expire test modified to produce no or less false failures.
* Fixed Z*STORE when dealing with intsets, regression test added.
Revision Changes Path
1.25 +1 -1 ports/databases/redis/Makefile
1.22 +2 -2 ports/databases/redis/distinfo
More information about the cvs-all