cvs commit: ports/textproc/xml2rfc Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sun Mar 27 18:29:16 UTC 2011
dougb 2011-03-27 18:29:15 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
textproc/xml2rfc Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
A new version of xml2rfc (v1.36) has been released, as well as updates to
the xml2rfc web service running at http://xml.resource.org.
Major new web features include:
* New options in web form to generate ePub and PDF.
* New option in web form to show trace and warning messages
along with the output, using frames. This is the default.
* New option in web form to do strict DTD checking.
* New advanced web form (see bottom of the web page)
to: generate HTML using Julian Reschke's XSLT, generate
Postscript, and generate RTF.
Major new xml2rfc features include:
* Generate proper boilerplate for RFC generation (RFC 5741).
(Also see the RFC Editor's status-memos page.)
* Support for the new <rfc> consensus= attribute to help support
* Support for the new <?rfc text-list-symbols="o*+-"?> processing
instruction. Modify the list of symbols used for list type="symbols".
The default is "o*+-", but can be set to any list of characters. For
example, specifying "abcde" will cause "a" to be used for 1st
level, "b" for the 2nd level, etc, cycling back to the first character
"a" at the 6th level. Specifying "o*" will cause the characters "o"
and "*" to be alternated for each successive level.
Revision Changes Path
1.19 +1 -1 ports/textproc/xml2rfc/Makefile
1.17 +2 -2 ports/textproc/xml2rfc/distinfo
1.11 +14 -0 ports/textproc/xml2rfc/pkg-plist
More information about the cvs-all