cvs commit: ports/security/putty Makefile distinfo
ports/security/putty/files patch-Makefile.gtk patch-timing.c
mandree at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jul 17 14:18:37 UTC 2011
mandree 2011-07-17 14:18:36 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
security/putty Makefile distinfo
security/putty/files patch-Makefile.gtk patch-uxnet.c
- Take over maintainership from beat@ along his suggestion,
permit him to take it back or commit without my approval.
- Update to upstream version 0.61.
- Add OPTIONS for GSSAPI and GTK (both enabled by default).
NOTE: GSSAPI is currently broken on 9-CURRENT because the
Kerberos in base expects MD2 which isn't provided by OpenSSL.
- mark BROKEN on OSVERSION >= 900000 when GSSAPI is enabled
- heed CFLAGS, CC, WITH_DEBUG, INSTALL_* settings.
- WITHOUT_X11 is now an alias for WITHOUT_GTK
- drop utmp support, the upstream requires a utmpx implementation that
FreeBSD does not provide in any version.
- Preliminary clang support (adds files/patch-timing.c)
- Refreshed patches.
Revision Changes Path
1.22 +43 -13 ports/security/putty/Makefile
1.10 +2 -2 ports/security/putty/distinfo
1.7 +14 -16 ports/security/putty/files/patch-Makefile.gtk
1.1 +11 -0 ports/security/putty/files/patch-timing.c (new)
1.3 +2 -2 ports/security/putty/files/patch-uxnet.c
1.2 +2 -2 ports/security/putty/files/patch-uxpty.c
More information about the cvs-all