cvs commit: ports/security/tthsum Makefile distinfo pkg-descr
ehaupt at FreeBSD.org
Mon Oct 4 16:44:54 UTC 2010
ehaupt 2010-10-04 16:44:54 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
security/tthsum Makefile distinfo pkg-descr
- Update to 1.2.1 
- Update WWW
tthsum-1.2.1 [2009-12-29] (wdoekes)
* Minor code and build system cleanup.
tthsum-1.2.0 [2009-05-29] (wdoekes)
* Changed -p output to print percentages instead of MiB counts.
* Base32 decoding errors did not generate a valid error message. (Error code
0 conflicted with SUCCESS.)
* Fixed that ctrlesctostr accepted strange BASE36 escape sequences.
* Made getopt for Windows more compatible with POSIX getopt.
* Fixed that including the tthsum specific texts.c is optional.
* Changed some header inclusions to be more compliant with C specs and made
the source a bit more strict (ANSI C compatible, C++ compatible).
* Added a test suite to detect stupid bugs at compile time. (Like the next
* Endianness was not properly detected on various architectures (see debian
bug 517619; thanks Alan Curry <pacman> for reporting).
* Standardized UTF8 functions to behave as specified on Windows.
* Corrected the need for a double EOF when reading from stdin.
* Changed license from GPLv2 to GPLv3. Updated help texts (suggesting gmake
on non-Linuxen, for instance).
* Removed a bit of overhead on big endian platforms.
Revision Changes Path
1.10 +6 -26 ports/security/tthsum/Makefile
1.3 +3 -3 ports/security/tthsum/distinfo
1.1 +40 -0 ports/security/tthsum/files/patch-Makefile (new)
1.2 +2 -2 ports/security/tthsum/pkg-descr
More information about the cvs-all