cvs commit: doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/pr-guidelines article.sgml
linimon at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jan 30 22:51:49 UTC 2010
linimon 2010-01-30 22:51:48 UTC
FreeBSD doc repository
Bring this article up to date:
- there is no 'jail' category in GNATS.
- try to clarify which assignees are mailing lists, and which are
- sysinstall(8) bugs no longer go to freebsd-qa, and haven't for
a long time. Just use freebsd-bugs.
- add entries for autotools, doceng, gecko, hamradio, mono, freebsd-ruby,
secteam, vbox, xen
- I found it was no longer necessary to assign junk PRs to anyone in
particular to move them out of the way, so eliminate that step.
Revision Changes Path
1.31 +143 -20 doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/pr-guidelines/article.sgml
More information about the cvs-all