cvs commit: ports/Mk bsd.port.mk
miwi at FreeBSD.org
Wed Dec 1 08:32:50 UTC 2010
miwi 2010-12-01 08:32:50 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
- Remove two checks obviated by the removal of _OPTIONSFILE in revision 1.596 
- Remove Legacy USE_BISON in bsd.port.mk 
- Remove Legacy 2004 Hack in bsd.port.mk 
- CONFLICT handling in has been reworked. There are two new variables in bsd.ports.mk:
- CONFLICTS_BUILDS: Check for conflicts prior to build
- CONFLICTS_INSTALL: Check for conflicts prior to installation stage
The existing CONFLICTS checks for conflicts prior to build and installation stage.
Users could defer the conflict check of CONFLICTS_BUILDS and CONFLICTS to the installation stage by using DEFER_CONFLICTS_CHECK.
As already possible with CONFLICTS the new conflict checks could be disabled by using DISABLE_CONFLICTS.
This patch was submitted by beat@
PR: ports/149670 
ports/151806  
Subitted by: bf <bf1783 at gmail.com> 
Eitan Adler <lists at eitanadler.com>  
Revision Changes Path
1.659 +109 -37 ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk
More information about the cvs-all