cvs commit: ports/emulators/wine/files patch-tools-winebuild
gerald at FreeBSD.org
Sat Oct 10 10:34:16 UTC 2009
gerald 2009-10-10 10:34:16 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
Update to Wine 1.1.31. Among others, this includes the following changes:
- Vastly improved monthcal control.
- Performance improvements for DIB sections.
- Several sound driver fixes.
- Beginning of ActiveX support in JScript.
- More Direct3D 10 work.
- More 16-bit dlls split off to separate modules.
- Support for attachments in MAPI.
- Various bug fixes.
Equally importantly, this finally fixes tools/winebuild for FreeBSD.
After my general recognition of FreeBSD has been accepted upstream,
this is now only one local patch. 
PR: 137999 
Inspired by: Edward Tomasz Napierala <trasz at FreeBSD.org> 
Revision Changes Path
1.1 +31 -0 ports/emulators/wine/files/patch-tools-winebuild (new)
More information about the cvs-all