cvs commit: ports/net-p2p/bitflu Makefile distinfo
Philip M. Gollucci
pgollucci at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jan 11 18:17:57 PST 2009
pgollucci 2009-01-12 02:17:56 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
net-p2p/bitflu Makefile distinfo
- Update to 0.62
Version 0.62 (Released: 20081222)
* Implemented a filedescriptor cache to reduce
the number of open()/close() calls.
* Removed the (unimplemented) echo command that caused
bitflu to panic. Uups...
* Added 'clear' command to clear the screen
* Added 'repeat' command that repeats a command each second.
foo at bitflu> repeat clear ; date ; vd
(Hit CTRL+C to stop)
* Remember received peers (via Tracker, Kademlia or ut_pex)
and try to contact them in small steps.
This will/should result in more peers
* Removed torrent_minpeers setting
* Do not blacklist peer if first chunk was bad (Added MIN_HASHFAILS)
* Bugfix: The upload function forgot to remove tempfiles. oops.
Submitted by: Peter Schuller <peter.schuller at infidyne.com> (maintainer)
Revision Changes Path
1.8 +1 -1 ports/net-p2p/bitflu/Makefile
1.7 +3 -3 ports/net-p2p/bitflu/distinfo
More information about the cvs-all