cvs commit: src/sys/kern uipc_socket.c
rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Sun Oct 5 21:05:24 UTC 2008
rwatson 2008-10-05 21:05:20 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
Modified files: (Branch: RELENG_7)
SVN rev 183633 on 2008-10-05 21:05:20Z by rwatson
Merge r183512 from head to stable/7:
Various cleanups for soreceive_dgram():
- Update or remove comments that were left over from the original
soreceive_generic() implementation. Quite a few were misleading in the
context of the new code.
- Since soreceive_dgram() has a simpler structure, replace several gotos
with a while loop making the invariants more clear.
- In the blocking while loop, don't try to handle cases incompatible with
the loop invariant (since m is always NULL, don't check for and handle
- Don't drop and re-acquire the socket buffer lock unnecessarily after
sbwait() returns, which may help reduce lock contention (etc).
- Assume PR_ATOMIC since we assert it at the top of the function.
Approved by: re (gnn)
Revision Changes Path
1.302.2.8 +19 -58 src/sys/kern/uipc_socket.c
More information about the cvs-all