cvs commit: ports/mail Makefile ports/mail/vmailmgr Makefile
distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist ports/mail/vmailmgr/files
beech at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jan 19 22:28:11 PST 2008
beech 2008-01-20 06:28:11 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
mail/vmailmgr Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
- New port vmailmgr-0.97
- VMailMgr (short for Virtual MAIL ManaGeR) is a package of programs
designed to manage multiple domains of mail addresses and mailboxes on a single
host. It co-operates with qmail for mail delivery and program control.
- It features:
- A password checking interface between qmail-popup and
qmail-pop3d which replaces the usual checkpassword, as well as an
authentication module for Courier IMAP, that provide access to the
virtual mailboxes by one of three methods:
IP-based virtual server access (invisible to the POP3 user)
username-based access (username-virtualuser)
hostname-based access (virtualuser at virtual.host or virtualuser:virtual.host)
- CDB-based password tables to speed up access for domains of any size.
- Tools to setup a virtual domain, add and delete individual virtual users
and aliases, and to change passwords. CGI programs to accomplish the
above tasks from a set of web pages.
- A native PHP library to compliment or replace the CGIs.
- A daemon process that securely directs the operation of the CGIs and PHP code.
- A separate delivery agent that automatically deals with any
address inside a virtual domain from a single .qmail-default file.
Submitted by: Mij <mij at bitchx.it> (maintainer)
Approved by: linimon (mentor)
Revision Changes Path
1.884 +1 -0 ports/mail/Makefile
1.11 +37 -0 ports/mail/vmailmgr/Makefile (new)
1.5 +3 -0 ports/mail/vmailmgr/distinfo (new)
1.1 +175 -0 ports/mail/vmailmgr/files/patch-recursive.diff (new)
1.3 +23 -0 ports/mail/vmailmgr/pkg-descr (new)
1.5 +28 -0 ports/mail/vmailmgr/pkg-plist (new)
More information about the cvs-all