cvs commit: ports/www/dpsearch Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
beech at FreeBSD.org
Fri Feb 15 00:59:15 PST 2008
beech 2008-02-15 08:59:15 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
www/dpsearch Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
- Update to 4.49
* String tokenization has been improved. For example, "c--" and "c#"
are now cosidered as words.
* A subdocument indexing technique has been implemented.
* LongestTextItems command has been added. Use it to specify the number
of longest text items to index.
* The support has been added for georgian-academy and georgian-ps
* URL data preloading has been fixed for multi-DBAddr configurations.
* HTML parser is now skiping indexing within tags with visibility set to
"none" or "hidden" in "style" attribute.
* Subnet command has been fixed.
* $*(x) type of template meta-variable has been added. Use it to
HTML-escape value without search words highlighting.
* $(np) and $(p) have been fixed in "resbot" and "bottom" sections of
* PagesInGroup command has been added. Use it to specify the number of
additional pages from the same site when google-like groupping
* ServerWeight command has been fixed.
Submitted by: Maxim Zakharov <maxime at maxime.net.ru>
Revision Changes Path
1.34 +7 -7 ports/www/dpsearch/Makefile
1.23 +3 -3 ports/www/dpsearch/distinfo
1.23 +2 -0 ports/www/dpsearch/pkg-plist
More information about the cvs-all