cvs commit: ports/chinese/acroread8-zh_TW distinfo
distinfo ports/german/acroread8 distinfo ports/japanese/acroread8
distinfo ports/korean/acroread8 distinfo
ports/portuguese/acroread8 distinfo ports/print/acroread8 Makefile ...
hrs at FreeBSD.org
Sun Apr 13 18:36:30 UTC 2008
hrs 2008-04-13 18:36:29 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
print/acroread8 Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
Update to 8.1.2. Bug fixes and enhancements can be found at
* Font caching Issues: Various font caching issues are fixed in Reader
8.1.2, including the issue of fonts that were configured using
fontconfig not being picked up by the Reader to render documents
(reported by Novell).
* Problem with Dual-screen setup (Xinerama mode).: Issue number 4
listed on the Known Issues page for Reader 8.1.1.
* Document ordering and fullscreen mode: Issue has been fixed in
* Font KozGoProVI-Medium.otf is missing in Japanese Reader: This issue
is fixed in Reader 8.1.2.
[Printing Related Issues]
* Incorrect orientation: Issues with printing PDF files containing
portrait and landscape pages have been fixed in Reader
8.1.2. Choosing "Auto Rotate and Center" will now print the pages in
their inherent orientation.
* Red wash on printing with HP CLJ 2605: A workaround for this has
been added in the preferences
"brokenCRDs". This value is set to "false" by default and can be
modified to "true" if one faces the red background issue.
* Scaling issues: Problems with -shrink/-expand options in the command
line (Issue #1 listed on the Known Issues page for Reader 8.1.1) as
well as with "Custom" printing in the dialog have been fixed in
* Reader does not remember last chosen printer across sessions: Last
chosen printer is now remembered between different sessions of the
Reader in 8.1.2 release.
* Cannot pipe PDF as input to acroread: PDF contents can be read from
stdin when using the -toPostScript option.
* Hardcoding of printer command: Earlier the printer command was
hardcoded in the reader binary. This has been fixed in Reader 8.1.2
to pick up the command from the PATH environment variable.
Revision Changes Path
1.2 +3 -3 ports/chinese/acroread8-zh_CN/distinfo
1.2 +3 -3 ports/chinese/acroread8-zh_TW/distinfo
1.2 +3 -3 ports/french/acroread8/distinfo
1.2 +3 -3 ports/german/acroread8/distinfo
1.2 +3 -3 ports/japanese/acroread8/distinfo
1.2 +3 -3 ports/korean/acroread8/distinfo
1.2 +3 -3 ports/portuguese/acroread8/distinfo
1.3 +6 -5 ports/print/acroread8/Makefile
1.2 +3 -3 ports/print/acroread8/distinfo
1.2 +2 -1 ports/print/acroread8/pkg-plist
1.2 +3 -3 ports/print/dk-acroread8/distinfo
1.2 +3 -3 ports/print/es-acroread8/distinfo
1.2 +3 -3 ports/print/fi-acroread8/distinfo
1.2 +3 -3 ports/print/it-acroread8/distinfo
1.2 +3 -3 ports/print/nl-acroread8/distinfo
1.2 +3 -3 ports/print/no-acroread8/distinfo
1.2 +3 -3 ports/print/sv-acroread8/distinfo
More information about the cvs-all