cvs commit: ports/ports-mgmt/portmaster/files portmaster.sh.in
dougb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Oct 1 21:49:50 PDT 2007
dougb 2007-10-02 04:49:47 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
1. Switch to saving distfile info in /var/db/ports/$name/distfiles
ala PR http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=106483
2. Keep track of distfiles we've already examined so we won't have to
do them again (or print the "keeping" message for -v more than once).
This has more benefit the more distfiles a port has.
3. Add all distfiles for the new port to DI_FILES after install.
This only makes a difference in a few cases, but it's easy to do.
1. Make sure that $distdir always has a trailing slash in case it
is a symlink. 
2. In delete_stale(), test whether or not a file is in the _current_
distfile list to make sure that it is not auto_deleted by mistake. 
3. When building DI_FILES, only use lines starting with MD5 to avoid
adding every file > 1 time.
4. Only run read_distinfos() when we really need it.
 Inspired by ...
Submitted by: NIIMI Satoshi <sa2c at sa2c.net>
Revision Changes Path
1.21 +76 -38 ports/ports-mgmt/portmaster/files/portmaster.sh.in
More information about the cvs-all