cvs commit: ports/ports-mgmt/tinderbox Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
itetcu at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 19 07:51:39 UTC 2007
itetcu 2007-06-19 07:51:39 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
ports-mgmt/tinderbox Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
Tinderbox 2.4.0 - New feature release:
- Hooks : A hook is a "callout" which gives Tinderbox the ability to run custom
code at pre-determined times. For example, you can establish a Hook to run just
before a Port is built, after a Build is extracted, before a PortsTree is
updated, etc. Pre-condition hooks can even cause an operation to terminate if
so desired. The new commands to manipulate Hooks are tc listHooks and
- OPTIONS processing : If you enable OPTIONS support in Tinderbox, you can have
tc addPort automatically prompt you to configure OPTIONS. Just run tc addPort
with the new -o argument, and you will be prompted with the usual dialog(1)
screen to configure OPTIONS. OPTIONS configuration will happen recursively if
the -r argument is specified, and non-recursively otherwise.
- Failed dependents tracking : If a port fails to build, it will update the
datastore for all of its dependents so that they will be reported as
pseudo-failed. That is, they will have a unique appearance in the www-exp
frontend to indicate that they were not built because a dependency failed.
- Port build duration is tracked and an estimated time to completion is now
shown in the www-exp frontend.
- The /usr/X11R6 symlink is now ignored and not treated as a leftover.
Note: This release comes with a pretty hefty schema change, so one must run
upgrade.sh to add the new schema elements.
Revision Changes Path
1.33 +1 -1 ports/ports-mgmt/tinderbox/Makefile
1.11 +3 -3 ports/ports-mgmt/tinderbox/distinfo
1.13 +3 -2 ports/ports-mgmt/tinderbox/pkg-plist
More information about the cvs-all