cvs commit: ports/emulators Makefile ports/emulators/loemu
Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist ports/emulators/loemu/files
Jose Alonso Cardenas Marquez
acm at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 27 21:44:03 UTC 2007
acm 2007-02-27 21:44:03 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
emulators/loemu Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
- New port: emulators/loemu
Loemu is a free application that provides a simple frontend for various game
- Currently it supports game emulation with xmame, sdlmame and snes9x.
- Browse games using dynamic list. This allows to browse in a list generated
with some categories (and it has other advantages).
- Finds games quickly. Using a specific dialog that looks for a game in all
- The generation of the dynamic list filtering the gamelist is very fast.
- It has been developed with PyGTK + Glade.
- Released under GNU General Public License.
The design of loemu allows the support of more emulators adding specific
emulator configuration files.
Revision Changes Path
1.217 +1 -0 ports/emulators/Makefile
1.1 +33 -0 ports/emulators/loemu/Makefile (new)
1.1 +3 -0 ports/emulators/loemu/distinfo (new)
1.1 +23 -0 ports/emulators/loemu/files/patch-setup.py (new)
1.1 +17 -0 ports/emulators/loemu/pkg-descr (new)
1.1 +35 -0 ports/emulators/loemu/pkg-plist (new)
More information about the cvs-all