cvs commit: src/sys/netinet sctp.h sctp_output.c sctp_structs.h
rrs at FreeBSD.org
Sun Dec 9 12:23:48 PST 2007
rrs 2007-12-09 20:23:47 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
Modified files: (Branch: RELENG_7)
sys/netinet sctp.h sctp_output.c sctp_structs.h
- Found a problem in non-blocking sends. When
sending, once the locks are all unlocked to
do the copy's in, its possible that other
events could then raise the number of bytes
outstanding pushing it so not all the message
would fit. This would then cause us to send
only part of the message. This fix makes it
so we keep a "reserved" amount that can be
kept in mind when making calculations to send.
- rcv msg args with a NULL/NULL for to/tolen will return
an error incorrectly for the 1-2-1 model.
- We were not doing 0 len return correctly and not
setting socantrcv() more correctly. Previouly we "fixed"
this area by taking out the socantrcv()
since we then could not get the data out. The correct fix
is to still flag the socket but alow a by-pass route to
continue to read until all data is consumed.
- Fix the initial buf calculation to be more friendly, calc is
the same but we use different variable to make it easier
amongst the different code versions.
- Signedness issue with one of the new var's (this is an issue
mainly in apple but with the right -Wall it could effect us too).
- optimize the initialization of the SB max variables.
- Missing lock(s) when sending data and moving it to the
- If a mbuf alloc fails during moving to outqueue the
reassembly of the old mbuf chain was incorrect.
- some_taken becomes a counter in sctputil.c instead of a set to 1.
- Fix a panic to be only under invarients and have a proper recovery
in reading messages.
- msg_flags needed to be set to the value collected not or'd.
- More fixes for lock misses on the transfer of data to
the sent_queue. Sometimes I wonder why any code
ever works :-)
- Fix the pad of the last mbuf routine, It was working improperly
on non-4 byte aligned chunks which could cause memory overruns.
Approved by: re at freebsd.org(gnn)
Revision Changes Path
184.108.40.206 +9 -7 src/sys/netinet/sctp.h
220.127.116.11 +221 -175 src/sys/netinet/sctp_output.c
18.104.22.168 +1 -0 src/sys/netinet/sctp_structs.h
22.214.171.124 +6 -1 src/sys/netinet/sctp_usrreq.c
126.96.36.199 +20 -12 src/sys/netinet/sctputil.c
More information about the cvs-all