cvs commit: ports/emulators/qemu-devel Makefile distinfo
ports/emulators/qemu-devel/files patch-audio::ossaudio.c patch-bh
nox at FreeBSD.org
Sat Apr 7 19:14:42 UTC 2007
nox 2007-04-07 19:14:42 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
emulators/qemu-devel Makefile distinfo
emulators/qemu-devel/files patch-audio::ossaudio.c patch-bh
Update to 2007-04-05 snapshot:
- PowerPC bugfixes:
- must clear carry bit when doing addic with a zero immediate value
- fix missing RETURN in micro-operation that would lead to random failures
- add USE_PRECISE_EMULATION compilation-time option to choose between
getting exact floating point results and fast but less accurate computation.
- PowerPC improvments:
- add missing 64 bits rotate instructions
- safely define TARGET_PPCSPE when 64 bits registers are used
a separate target will be needed to use it in 32 bits mode on 32 bits hosts.
- MIPS: Fix enough FPU/R2 support to get 24Kf going.
- Add missing PowerPC 64 instructions
PowerPC 64 fixes.
- Upgrade Sparc FPU version (based on patch by Aurelien Jarno)
- One more bit of mips CPU configuration, and support for early 4KEc
which implemented only MIPS32R1. Thanks to Stefan Weil to insist he's
right on that. :-)
- Sparc32/64 CPU selection
- Fix segfault with -nographic, by Enache Adrian.
- New model for PowerPC CPU hardware interrupt events:
move all PowerPC specific code into target-ppc/helper.c to avoid polluting
the common code in cpu-exec.c. This makes implementation of new features
(ie embedded PowerPC timers, critical interrupts, ...) easier.
This also avoid hardcoding the IRQ callback in the OpenPIC controller,
making it more easily reusable and allowing cascading.
- Fix / update PowerPC BookE definitions.
- PPC: Fix rfi instruction: do not depend on current execution mode
but on the execution mode that will be effective after the return.
Add rfci, rfdi and rfmci for BookE PowerPC.
Extend mfdcr / mtdcr and implement mfdrcx / mtdcrx.
- Sanitize mips exception handling.
- Better fix for OpenPIC: should not depend on PowerPC.
- As embedded PowerPC TLB model is very different from PowerPC 6xx ones,
define ppc_tlb_t as an union of the two.
- Merge PowerPC 405 MMU model.
- Embedded PowerPC timers support.
- Support for PowerPC BookE exception model.
No need to requeue timer exceptions.
Fix nip saving for 64 bits PowerPC.
- Malta CBUS UART support.
- Fix usb hid and mass-storage protocol revision, by Juergen Keil.
- Update for binfmt_misc handler, by Stefan Weil.
- Large kernel initrd fix (initial patch by Daniel Jacobowitz).
- x86: Generate double and triple faults, by Bernhard Kauer.
- MIPS64 configurations.
- Actually enable 64bit configuration.
- Reorganise Sun4m to allow other machine types
- Add SparcStation-10 machine
- Improved initrd support for mips.
- Single mode for PIC i8259, by Bernhard Kauer.
- Qcow2 corruption fix, by Juergen Keil.
- VMware SVGA II emulation, by Andrzej Zaborowski.
- ne2k buffer full bug fix, by Marcel Block.
- Eepro100 emulation, by Stefan Weil.
- Qcow2: Release refcount table clusters after growing the refcount table,
by Juergen Keil.
- MIPS32R2 needs RDPGPR/WRPGPR instructions even when no shadow registers
- i386 return APIC ID with cpuid, by Bernhard Kauer.
- Infrastructure to support more than 2 MMU modes.
Add example for Alpha and PowerPC hypervisor mode.
- And some more bugfixes
Approved by: miwi (mentor, implicit)
Revision Changes Path
1.73 +2 -2 ports/emulators/qemu-devel/Makefile
1.45 +3 -3 ports/emulators/qemu-devel/distinfo
1.3 +0 -11 ports/emulators/qemu-devel/files/patch-audio::ossaudio.c (dead)
1.5 +0 -26 ports/emulators/qemu-devel/files/patch-bh (dead)
More information about the cvs-all