cvs commit: www/en developers.sgml
joel at FreeBSD.org
Mon Oct 9 12:23:02 PDT 2006
joel 2006-10-09 19:22:55 UTC
FreeBSD doc repository
Finally sync this with the authors.ent file.
So, what will this buy us?
1. No more boring work on this file, as it will be updated
"automatically" when a new committer makes his first commits.
I'll add a note to the committer's guide soon, saying that
new committers should add themselves to this file.
2. All names will be synchronized. There were some differences
between developers.sgml and authors.ent before, for example:
- developers.sgml: Andrew Reiter
- authors.ent: Andrew R. Reiter
- developers.sgml: Christian Peron
- authors.ent: Christian S.J. Peron
This should be fixed now however.
Reviewed by: remko, danger
Revision Changes Path
1.140 +387 -61 www/en/developers.sgml
More information about the cvs-all