cvs commit: ports/devel/cscout Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
dds at FreeBSD.org
Mon Oct 2 02:56:10 PDT 2006
dds 2006-10-02 09:56:09 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository (src committer)
devel/cscout Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
Update for CScout version 2.2
Version 2.2 includes numerous fixes and the following enahncements.
- All query results are presented through a page selection interface.
- Identical files in different locations are identified and presented
in the file information page and through the file metrics.
- Identifiers occuring at the same place in identical files are considered
to be the same.
- Facility to display the call path from one function to another.
- New option to display call graphs as GIF images avoiding the need for
an SVG plugin for medium-sized graphs.
- The SQL backend supports four additional tables: STRINGS, COMMENTS,
- Allow attribute declarations to follow labels (gcc extension).
- Support indirect goto labels (gcc extension).
- Support (ANSI-style) nested function definitions (gcc extension).
- The macro expansion algorithm follows more closely the C standard
- Allow braces around scalar initializers (common extension).
- Macro calls in function arguments now get recorded as calls from the
enclosing function, rather than the function being called.
- Significantly faster file post-processing for the web and the SQL
interface in large projects.
- Array designators can be denoted through a range (gcc extension).
- Support for symbolic operands in gcc asm constructs.
- Allow __typeof__ declarations to be preceded by type qualifiers.
- Correctly handle __typeof__ of objects with a storage class within
- The order of include file searching now matches more closely that of
other compilers: absolute file names are never searched in the include
file path, and non-system files are first searched relative to the
directory of the including file.
- Allow empty initializers and compound literals. (gcc extension)
- Support for the alignof operator (gcc extension)
- The equals sign following an initializer designator is optional
- A declaration expression can be used as the first expression of a for
- __typeof can also have as its argument a type name
- Support for designators in compound literals. (C99)
Revision Changes Path
1.7 +5 -4 ports/devel/cscout/Makefile
1.6 +12 -18 ports/devel/cscout/distinfo
1.3 +2 -5 ports/devel/cscout/pkg-descr
1.4 +25 -3 ports/devel/cscout/pkg-plist
More information about the cvs-all