cvs commit: src/usr.sbin/gstat Makefile gstat.8 gstat.c
Simon L. Nielsen
simon at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 20 12:18:22 PDT 2006
simon 2006-05-20 19:17:47 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
usr.sbin/gstat Makefile gstat.8 gstat.c
- Add support for filtering the the list of providers by a regular
expression, which makes it possible to only see interesting
providers. "f" is used inside gstat to set a filter, "F" is used to
remove current filter.
- Do not print some uninteresting values in the gstat title line.
- Do not print past the end of the screen.
- Read multiple keystrokes per "wait" when gstat is running.
- Remove a redundant != check, right after check of NULL against the
same variable ("gid").
- Use sysexits.h.
- Do not link against libkvm and libsbuf, they are not actually used.
- Fix a few style(9) issues where I had to touch nearby code anyway.
Approved by: cperciva (mentor)
MFC after: 2 weeks
Revision Changes Path
1.7 +2 -2 src/usr.sbin/gstat/Makefile
1.8 +10 -1 src/usr.sbin/gstat/gstat.8
1.13 +147 -38 src/usr.sbin/gstat/gstat.c
More information about the cvs-all