cvs commit: ports/multimedia/mjpegtools Makefile pkg-descr
pkg-plist ports/multimedia/mjpegtools/files patch-configure
mezz at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jun 30 19:33:00 UTC 2006
mezz 2006-06-30 19:32:49 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
multimedia/mjpegtools Makefile pkg-descr pkg-plist
- Remove file/patch-configure, already included in the tarball. Also, remove
a few of out of date stuff in post-patch.
- Correct the USE_GETOPT_LONG, no need a check of FreeBSD version.
- Near all of knobs were not work, and option flags and dependenies were out
* Remove WITH_LIBMOVTAR, WITH_LIBDV_PAL, WITHOUT_AVIFILE and
* Rename WITH_LIBDV -> WITH_DV (follow /usr/ports/KNOBS).
* Now depend on GTK2, not GTK1, with an autocheck and a new
* Add new knobs: WITHOUT_PNG, WITHOUT_X11 and WITH_GTK2
* Make sure to not disable SDL if you want GTK2 otherwise it
will not working.
* All of knobs now work correct again with the update of
- Fix the plist when you use knobs.
- Bump the PORTREVISION.
Revision Changes Path
1.54 +98 -129 ports/multimedia/mjpegtools/Makefile
1.6 +0 -105 ports/multimedia/mjpegtools/files/patch-configure (dead)
1.2 +0 -2 ports/multimedia/mjpegtools/pkg-descr
1.15 +26 -9 ports/multimedia/mjpegtools/pkg-plist
More information about the cvs-all