cvs commit: ports/textproc Makefile ports/textproc/popup Makefile
distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
dinoex at FreeBSD.org
Mon Dec 18 10:20:49 PST 2006
dinoex 2006-12-18 18:20:44 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
textproc/popup Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
Popup is an interactive learning aid for pairs of words. It behaves much like
a stack of flashcards, but handles one-to-many and many-to-one word
relationships better, and includes an integrated scheduler for efficient use
of your 'cards'. Popup was written by Bjorn Ghola and Rob Burns.
* An editor for cardstack files with support for copying and pasting groups
of words, as well as drag and drop.
* Three quiz styles: multiple choice, spelling, and flashcard.
* Supports quizes and practice
* Graduated time interval scheduler.
* Localized for Thai and German.
Revision Changes Path
1.1086 +1 -0 ports/textproc/Makefile
1.1 +24 -0 ports/textproc/popup/Makefile (new)
1.1 +3 -0 ports/textproc/popup/distinfo (new)
1.1 +14 -0 ports/textproc/popup/pkg-descr (new)
1.1 +63 -0 ports/textproc/popup/pkg-plist (new)
More information about the cvs-all