cvs commit: ports/net/gajim Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
ports/net/gajim/files patch-Makefile patch-common_Makefile
patch-common_setup.py patch-plugins_gtkui_Makefile patch-scripts_gajim
sem at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 31 01:30:51 PDT 2005
sem 2005-05-31 08:30:50 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
net/gajim Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
- Update to 0.7
Gajim 0.7 contains several improvements:
* Ability for groupchat reserved rooms with full affiliations and roles support
* Popup notification for incoming events.
* Protocol icons for contacts from transports.
* Gajim's user interface is now more HIG compliant.
* Gajim now detects and can send operating system information.
* Gajim now can inform the user about new version availability.
* Gajim jabber library migration from jabberpy to xmpppy
* Rewrite the plugin system to remove threads and improve latency.
* Gajim now supports Nodes in Service Discovery.
* Greek and Polish translations
Submitted by: maintainer
Revision Changes Path
1.2 +4 -1 ports/net/gajim/Makefile
1.2 +2 -2 ports/net/gajim/distinfo
1.3 +40 -22 ports/net/gajim/files/patch-Makefile
1.2 +0 -10 ports/net/gajim/files/patch-common_Makefile (dead)
1.2 +0 -11 ports/net/gajim/files/patch-common_setup.py (dead)
1.2 +0 -9 ports/net/gajim/files/patch-plugins_gtkui_Makefile (dead)
1.1 +8 -0 ports/net/gajim/files/patch-scripts_gajim (new)
1.2 +222 -166 ports/net/gajim/pkg-plist
More information about the cvs-all