cvs commit: www/en where.sgml
Simon L. Nielsen
simon at FreeBSD.org
Sun Feb 20 17:42:02 GMT 2005
simon 2005-02-20 17:42:02 UTC
FreeBSD doc repository
- Change release list to a table which also includes links to relevant
release documentation, and lists 4.11.
- Add DVD where we just referred to CD-ROM.
- Remove note about installing from one installation disk image, since
you now (for quite a while) need multiple floppy images, and it's
pretty standard to only require one CD-ROM for basic install.
- Also mention BSD Mall and put a link to the Handbook section of
- Suggest downloading i386 when in doubt.
- Remove direct links to -CURRENT and -STABLE package collections FTP,
since browsing the FTP directories is a rather bad way to get an
idea of which packages exist.
- Add a link to FreshPorts.
- Use trademark symbol for MS-DOS.
- Use standard capitalization of Ports Collection.
- s/ftp/FTP/g and s/WWW/Web/g where appropriate.
- s/-current/-CURRENT/g where appropriate. 
Inspired by: www/70751 by Jesus R. Camou <jcamou at cox.net> 
Revision Changes Path
1.67 +132 -82 www/en/where.sgml
More information about the cvs-all