cvs commit: src/sys/i386/isa if_el.c
jhb at FreeBSD.org
Wed Aug 17 17:36:48 GMT 2005
jhb 2005-08-17 17:36:47 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
Fix locking in el(4) and mark mpsafe.
- Add locked variants of el_init and el_start.
- Don't initialize the mutex and lock it during el_probe().
- Do initialize the mutex during attach. (el_probe() did destroy the mutex
to cleanup, so this meant the driver was always using a destroyed mutex
when it was running.)
- Setup the interrupt handler after ether_ifattach().
- Fix locking in el_detach() and el_ioctl().
Note: Since I couldn't actually find anyone with this hardware, I'm going
ahead and committing these changes so they won't be lost. I'll remove the
driver in a week (real purpose of the MFC after below) unless someone pipes
up to test this.
MFC after: 1 week
Tested by: gcc(1)
Revision Changes Path
1.69 +79 -45 src/sys/i386/isa/if_el.c
More information about the cvs-all