cvs commit: src/sys/dev/acpica acpi.c acpi_acad.c acpi_button.c
njl at FreeBSD.org
Mon May 24 19:49:19 PDT 2004
njl 2004/05/24 19:47:36 PDT
FreeBSD src repository
sys/dev/acpica acpi.c acpi_acad.c acpi_button.c
Changes to implement 20040514:
* Add calls to AcpiSetGpeType. We use wake/run as the type for lid and
button switches since wake-only causes Thinkpads to immediately wake on
the second suspend. Note that with wake/run, some systems return both
wake and device-specific notifies so we don't register for system notifies
for lid and button switches.
* Remove the hw.acpi.osi_method tunable since it is not needed.
* Always print unknown notifies for all types.
* Add more cleanup for the EC if it fails to attach.
* Use the GPE handle now that we parse it. This allows GPEs to be defined
in AML GPE blocks.
* Always use ACPI_NOT_ISR since it's ok to acquire a mutex in our thread
which processes queued requests.
Revision Changes Path
1.146 +16 -17 src/sys/dev/acpica/acpi.c
1.25 +3 -4 src/sys/dev/acpica/acpi_acad.c
1.22 +9 -2 src/sys/dev/acpica/acpi_button.c
1.50 +31 -20 src/sys/dev/acpica/acpi_ec.c
1.18 +8 -2 src/sys/dev/acpica/acpi_lid.c
More information about the cvs-all