cvs commit: src/sys/i386/include pci_cfgreg.h src/sys/i386/pci
jhb at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 4 14:17:53 PDT 2004
jhb 2004/05/04 14:17:53 PDT
FreeBSD src repository
sys/i386/pci pci_bus.c pci_pir.c
- Create a pir0 psuedo device as a child of legacy0 if we attach a legacy
host-PCI bridge device and find a valid $PIR.
- Make pci_pir_parse() private to pci_pir.c and have pir0's attach routine
call it instead of having legacy_pcib_attach() call it.
- Implement suspend/resume support for the $PIR by giving pir0 a resume
method that calls the BIOS to reroute each link that was already routed
before the machine was suspended.
- Dump the state of the routed flag in the links display code.
- If a link's IRQ is set by a tunable, then force that link to be re-routed
the first time it is used.
- Move the 'Found $PIR' message under bootverbose as the pir0 description
line lists the number of entries already. The pir0 line also only shows
up if we are actually using the $PIR which is a bonus.
- Use BUS_CONFIG_INTR() to ensure that any IRQs used by a PCI link are
set to level/low trigger/polarity.
Revision Changes Path
1.12 +0 -1 src/sys/i386/include/pci_cfgreg.h
1.110 +6 -2 src/sys/i386/pci/pci_bus.c
1.111 +119 -6 src/sys/i386/pci/pci_pir.c
More information about the cvs-all